Thursday, April 23, 2009

Look out weekend, here we come!!!

We spent Monday with some friends and had so much fun! Just look at the table full of boys! Noah was in seventh heaven! Rita and her boys came over to make bibs while our hubbies were in Boston and then Lai and Bowen came over and joined us for dinner. I'm just bummed I didn't take more pics of us sewing to show you I was actually doing it!! I figured out my sewing machine all by myself!! I'm still not very good at it, but hopefully I'll find more ways to keep up the practice.
My favorite 2 little boys! (Noah's hand is in a weird spot...who knows what he was doing!)
"I'm gonna fit this whole thing in my mouth if its the last thing I do!"
This smile makes me want to give him anything he could ask for. Thankfully he can't speak yet:)
"Noah, stop squeezing your brother so tightly!"
That's better! I can't imagine life before these 2!:)
"Daddy, where is the sun? Mommy talks about it all the time, but why don't I see it very often?"
My little helper. Notice the serious face...
The youngest looks to be missing something. Think they make an infant sized guitar?!?! I love that he looks like he's really watching.
The sad thing is he is probably better than I am!
The 2 observers
Having a picnic on the deck today. The weather was GORGEOUS!! 
I think Noah will be my outside boy. He is constantly asking to go on the deck and I have to coax him back into the house half the time.
Past & Present
 At about the same age.

0 comments: