Thursday, April 30, 2009

The beginning of a new love

...one I'm not so sure I'm really going to be happy about. But one that the Doerksen uncles will be so proud of. Motorcycles. 

And here's Noah now to give you the whole scoop:
Hi! Check out my motorcycle! What do you think? Isn't it cool?
Just watch how it turns...
I'm telling you, this thing handles like a dream.
4 wheels, a couple batteries and you've got yourself a riding machine!
And of course, don't forget about safety. Daddy says we should always wear our helmet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's in his blood to be a bad ass biker! If he could only bring his bike out to Colorado we could all go riding.
Robb

Anonymous said...

Yes Noah, your daddy is right...you always need to wear your helmet :) And Noah, the guy across the street has a baby cat (that's what I'll call it)...he loves to scoot around his yard with that :)
UM & AM