Thursday, April 30, 2009

That's a wrap, boys!

When I was pregnant with Breven, I started noticing more people talk about the benefits of "wearing" your baby. 
I had used a snuggly with Noah, but didn't wear it very often since it was a little uncomfortable and I was always worried about him falling out/moving around too much when I would move around. 
And so with this next child, I decided I wanted to do some looking and researching of my own. There are so many different options out there, it was hard to sift through them all. But after seeing this type used by someone who attending my brothers wedding and doing some research on it, I thought it would the best option for me. 
And I LOVE it! And Breven enjoys it too. It has been a lifesaver on so many occasions when I need both hands, but Breven needs that extra attention.
I have however gotten some interesting looks. Someone thought from far away I had gotten a boob job (Umm..definitely not recommending that Dr.!) And I used it while grocery shopping and had people staring the whole time. But it worked out so well. How are you supposed to fit all those groceries in the cart when the carseat takes up the whole cart?
And so, I have become a true baby-wearer:)
Great pic of our friend Rita with her own baby bump, and Breven in the wrap...minus the fruity hand:)

3 comments:

Rita said...

Not only did your wonderful husband have to take a picture of me pregnant - you have to post it! :)

Aaron and Emily said...

But you are such a cute pregnant person!!!! We have to capture the moment now since it won't last too much longer!!!

Anonymous said...

The snuggle is adorable and I had wished I could have had one?!?!!?!?
UM & AM