Thursday, October 08, 2009

Apple Picking

Just look at those apples!
It made me think of the Garden of Eden and how wonderful it must have been in the beginning when they could just go get anything they wanted to eat and everything was perfect. What a sight that must have been to see!
Noah was so excited that he jumped right into his first apple of the day.
I can't tell you the number of times that I had to stop him from taking a bite of a new apple just to put it down, pick up another, take a bite, put it down, pick up another, take a bite...
Lori had so much fun wearing Breven. She kept saying "I don't think I'll be able to pick any apples. I just want to sit and hold him all day."
Apple picking is easy when the trees look like this.
He is so mellow and relaxed (most of the time-teething not included)
Our "Farmer Joe"
Can't you just see him willing himself to grow bigger?
Best buddies
You couldn't even tell she was wearing Breven! We used his duck costume to help keep him warm. It was pretty cute to see those little yellow feet sticking out:)
Hey, anyone seen Noah lately?
What does a duck say, Breven?
Love those little hands!

0 comments: