Saturday, October 10, 2009

The last vestiges of summer

Its hard to believe summer has passed us by! I am definitely not ready for all this cool weather! But I'm really trying to find the good in this new weather. Lets see...
-apple cider
-warm, cozy sweaters
-the different colors of the leaves on the trees
-snuggling up under a blanket
-no yardwork
-finally having a good reason to heat the oven to bake!
-all my pumpkin decorations
And just to make it even..what I'm not looking forward to:
-bulky jackets
-holding children in bulky jackets
-shoveling snow
-endless grey days
So to remind me one last time of summer...
Noah loved this sandbox! I can just imagine all the fun the boys will have together next summer.
I just love the feeling of the sand between my toes.
Here, I'll scoop some up for you, B-man. Hold out your bucket.
Wait! No one told me I'd have to have my feet sprayed off afterwards. Its so COLD!
Hang on, Mom. I have to wash my tractor.
But, how did it get all dirty, Noah?
I was driving around my racetrack.
And somehow the chalk got all over me and my tractor. Uhh...this hose is really hard to pull.
Okay, finally getting it clean. Can you hand me a towel, Mama?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Noah! It's good to always keep your cars clean. Next time be sure to use some Armor All on the tires!
Uncle Wobb