Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Boys, boys and more boys!

Hello! How is your week going? I'm having a good week but I really miss my Daddy.
I love you, Daddy! Noah says hi too!
Mommy makes me do this horrible thing called tummy time. How am I supposed to play like this, huh?
Oooh...let me try that
What's a guy gotta do to get a little food around here? Okay, Mama, I'll try waiting patiently.
That's a pretty cool dude over there, don't you think?
Here I go on my tummy again...what is this supposed to be teaching me, Mama?
Daddy's got some pretty nice hats. I may just have to take this one from him!
Past and Present
little boy dreams...
...toddler knowledge.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mama and Boys! I miss you guys so much and can't wait to be home to see you guys! You boys keep taking good care of Mama while I'm gone. Love ya!

Daddy