Tuesday, December 08, 2009

The elephant round up

Wha-oh! I just heard the elephant escaped.
Best git my hat on and go git 'em
Ummm...having a little hat trouble. Couldja help me?
I'm mighty thankful Ma'am, for your assistance.
AHA! I got you! Now, don't move!
Argh! This silly excuse of a hat just refuses to cooperate. How am I supposed to keep the animal under control when my own hat won't work right?
Oh, well. Back to business. Better make sure I got the right elephant.
Now, you'd better not cause me any trouble, Mr. elephant, or I'll be forced to...
...there he goes. No time to waste, got to go after him. Come back here, elephant!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and all that activity sitting in one spot! The young man is amazing - and so is his mother! - and daddy and brother. Love you all!
Dad D

Khara Brooks said...

He is just precious! I think I told you before, he reminds me of a teddy bear. I'm sure you snuggle him lots! I know I would!

Anonymous said...

Great story Em! I could picture him thinking in his head the whole time;)
Crystal T.