Friday, December 04, 2009

My birthday boy

My baby's three!! Where does the time go? Its hard to fathom that I've already been a mom for 3 years, that I've been out of the workforce for 3 years...that I've been able to wake up to this every morning for the past 3 years.
I thought it might be fun to go back and see how much he's changed in those few short years...
I think he was 1 day old. This picture and that baby gave us no indication of how much energy he had just waiting below the surface.
Oooooh. He's one!
My little thug at 2
Mr. Personality at 3. He amazes me every day with how much he understands and can figure out. He also frustrates me with his stubbornness, strong will and temper tantrums. And I love him for his gentleness towards Breven and other children, his willingness to help out and that huge smile.
But through it all, I cherish everything about him and can't wait to watch how he finds new ways to keep us on our toes.
Happy Birthday, Love Bug!!!
Love, Mommy and Daddy
Oh, and by the way...he still cries like this:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday little Noah!! I hope your 3rd birthday is even more exciting and brings you more adventures and blessings than the last. We love you!
Jerod, Gladys, Alyssa, & Ciana