Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Family, projects and love part 1

We did so much while my parents were here, we often joked that we got 5 years worth of projects done in a matter of days! The days flew by and before we knew it, it was time to say goodbye.:( But we're looking forward to the next time we'll get to see them-hopefully soon!
Educating Papa on the importance of watching Super Why.
Giving the little boy a haircut and having to hogtie him for the process.
And look how much older he got! I think he grew up 6 months in a matter of moments!
So...story time:
I was letting Noah play in the sandbox in the backyard while we were working on projects and when I went back to check on him, this is what I found. And unfortunately, this doesn't begin to show the true damage. The sand was E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E! I made him clean it up and it took quite a while. And let me tell you, it was extremely hard letting him do it and not completely take over...okay, so I took over a little bit. But he still did most of it:)
Okay, everybody. Smile for the camera!

0 comments: