Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I sense a theme...

Who knew a theme would begin when my parents helped us move into our new house. But as I uploaded the pics from their recent trip, I realized that my mom and I seem to always get a picture taken in the kitchen whenever they are here. It's kind of fun to see the changes that happen and to think about where we were when they were visiting and that we're not always cooking in the pics, although most of the time that's true.:)
Enjoy my trip down memory lane...
July 04
Moving into our house!!
Nov 05
Thanksgiving dinner. They came to install a new kitchen floor.
July 06
Mom came to help get Noah's room ready for his arrival
Dec 06
Coming to help out just after Noah's born
Sept 07
We went on vacation to Missouri together...still in the kitchen.
Feb 09
So we're not anywhere near food, but we're still in the kitchen. Here to help after Breven was born.
Nov 09
Crazy, but we didn't have any big projects to do while they were here!
April 10
Painting the master bathroom and what turned into 5 years worth of other projects!
Love you Mom! Look forward to many more pics in the kitchen together!

3 comments:

Robb and Melissa said...

Loved the trip down memory lane! There is just something about the kitchen that pulls us in, huh? :-)

Unknown said...

I love being in your kitchen! The kitchen always seems to be the place we gather. What fun it is to relive the memories. I also see a theme...verenika seems to be in quite a few of the pictures...sounds good to me.

Unknown said...

Forgot...remember the Doerksen rule, never leave once...it applies here as well! I love you too my big girl, you have become a wonderful wife and great mother, I love watching you with you little family! There will be many more pics in the kitchen in the future!!!

Lots of love,
Mom