Thursday, July 23, 2009

Flowers

Mark 9:37 "Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me."

I love the beauty that God bestows upon us. Reminders of just how creative He really is. How many different flowers, plants, animals and even people are in our world? I think if it would have been up to me, I would have stopped after just a couple of different flowers or animals. Thank goodness God didn't stop there, especially since he knows we are a people of variety. And how he lovingly cares about and knows each one.
Thank you, Lord, for these simple small reminders. Help me to see the world as you see the world. Help me to remove my human blinders and find ways to glorify you. Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Did the Lord give hydrangeas from your yard? Love u 4, Lolli

Aaron and Emily said...

Yes, there are bunches this year!