Monday, July 20, 2009

Kansas part 2, the wedding

The whole point of the trip to Kansas was for my cousins wedding. It was great time to be with everyone and celebrate.
And what a great reason to get a whole family picture. What do you think?
I know its obvious that I love pictures and I couldn't help but include a picture of each of my brothers and their wives. I am so blessed to have them as my family. Our trip was a great way to spend quality time with them and watch as they interacted with my children. And I have to say I am grateful to them for the love and attention that each of them gave to the boys. Thank you!!! And we love you and already miss you!!!
Uncle Robb and Auntie Mel
Uncle Danny and Uncle Katy:)
Uncle Mikey and Auntie Meghan
And we couldn't get through the wedding without a family picture too.
Wait...what was that. Yes, that was Breven munching away on Daddy's tie.
Here's another picture that CRACKS me up. I love Noah's face!
And whats a wedding post without a pic of the happy couple. BTW-my mom made the cake!:)
The drive back
It was a fun but long car ride back to Nonni and Papa's house. We had so much fun traveling together and making faces at each other from either car.
Noah was really happy that Uncle Robb finished his magazine in time for Noah to get a glance at it too.
Stopped off a rest stop for a break and left just before a major storm hit. The clouds were even circling around us!
Trying to get all the wiggles out before getting back in the car.:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend! I love seeing Uncle Robb and Noah trying to get the wiggles out...looks like Robb and mini me.....someone must have put some salt on Aaron's tie.......Having all of our family together for few days...priceless!
Love you
Nonni