Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Time with Family 4

Okay....so lets be honest here-this post is really more about getting tons of great pics in than anything else.:)
The weeks are blurring together but the quality time we are getting with our families has been amazing. When I think back over the past week, so much has happened, we've been able to see Daddy, spend a couple of nights at Lolli & Poppi's house and get some extra time with those we love.
I have LOVED watching all of our brothers and their wives with our boys. I love the attention they give them, the love they share and they joy they bring to their faces.
And I am continually amazed at how white our little boy is! I think his new nickname is going to be Casper:)
A little Mommy love to celebrate the 4th...ahh...pure bliss!
How high can you get me, Papa?
Papa's big helper.
Such a cute little boy! He's getting more and more alert all the time. But he is definitely our more tempermental boy. He has a very small window of temperature comfort and its hard to find that window. I have taken to sticking a sheet in the freezer for a few minutes to help cool him off and he LOVES it.
There was actually a day last week that Noah was sick. Thankfully it was only for a morning but you could definitely tell he wasn't feeling good. Both Nonni and I got some extra cuddle time in. (sneak it in while you can!!!)
But it wasn't too long before he was back to normal.
The 2 youngest getting to know each other, swapping stories.
And what could be better than watching a storm come in from the front porch!
Such pure adoration! I can just hear him saying I love you, Poppi.
Who knew a measring tape could be so much fun!
Think anyone would guess these 2 are related?
Enjoying some yummy food with Lolli & Uncle Lance.
Daddy finally gets to enjoy some time with his youngest.

0 comments: