Monday, July 13, 2009

Langness family dinner

We finally had a chance to get the whole Langness family around the same table! Wahoo! The boys spent the day golfing and then we all came together for a great dinner together. Poppi even grilled for the first time since I've known him! (and it turned out great, Poppi!!)
We also got to spend some quality time with our new niece, Esha! (isn't she adorable!!!!)
I love those great big eyes and chubby cheeks, so like my own boys!!
(I think it helps them look more like cousins!)
Okay, okay...so I can't quit taking pictures of her...someone take the camera from me!
And now, for the food! Lets eat!!!
A little quality time with Uncle Flip Flop (come on, you gotta have your daily dose of construction equipment, don't you!?!?!)
And Noah loves his little cousin...we just have to figure out how to teach him that you have to be a little more gentle with a little girl (or would you prefer to have her a little rough around the edges, Uncle Micah & Auntie Chicku?)

0 comments: