Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Robb's pool party

For Uncle Robb's birthday, we spent the day with him at the pool. Who needs toys for the pool when you have an Uncle Robb! Noah had so much fun in the water and Mommy and Papa even got into the pool to play with Noah.
And after the party, we went back to their house to hang out on their new deck. Way to go, Uncle Robb! It was a great deck to hang out on and we're so glad we were able to help you break it in!
I don't understand why, but every so often, Noah would back up to one of these posts and say, "Look! I'm a fireman"
2 gorgeous women+lots of attention=Breven's perfect world!
Looking at the clouds with Papa
Good present, Uncle Robb?!?! (and no, you can't keep him:))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, you said that Robb can't keep him...can I?
Love you, Nonni

Anonymous said...

...Robb might not be able to, but I bet I can, right??
I said I would start posting...careful what you wish for ;-)
Love you - Mel

Aaron and Emily said...

YEA! Keep 'em coming! And ummm...we'll think about it.
Okay, thought about it. NO!:) He's too precious! But we're willing to share:)