Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Every day with Nonni and Papa

Showing Nonni and Papa how to watch for the trash truck.
And teaching Breven how its done.
I can just imagine all the fun these 2 will have.
And all the exercise they'll give their Mama as she chases after them.
Noah loved having a playmate all day, everyday. And how cool to see my Dad get down on the floor to play with both boys.
Making verenika. So, confession time. I really didn't make it. I was supposed to learn so I can start doing it solo (and its a lot of work for one person) but ended up doing so many other things while she made them. Thanks, Mom for all the hard work and know that Aaron will be thanking you everytime we make them!
Aaron's favorite night of the week!
(btw-verenika is a traditional family dinner passed down from my Dad's side of the family that is a pocket filled with cottage cheese, boiled, fried and covered with a ham gravy. My mouth is watering just thinking about them.)
Sneaking in some cuddle time with Daddy.
I LOVE, love, love this picture. Wanna be just like Papa.
Remind me how I did all this without them around? This made me understand why families live together in other cultures. I love my space, but having them so close was a nice change of pace-
we were like a well oiled machine:)
I just want to squeeze and hug 'em all the time!
Okay...so, proof that I do
Can't you just imagine this same pic in about 13-14 years with his first car? He's so proud of that motorcycle.
Reading with Papa.
Finally! A picture with my love. Normally one of us has to stay behind the camera.
Breven's favorite place to be. He LOVES his food.
Church with the boys.
We love you, Nonni and Papa! And miss you already!

0 comments: