Saturday, November 07, 2009

Trick or treat!

I'm so bummed this pic is blurry (since its the only one of both of them looking at the camera) but we were having camera problems.
Atleast you get the idea.
It was really chilly outside so we didn't stay out for very long. Just long enough to see everyone we know in our own neighborhood.
Tiggers and ducks make the best boys:) (and they're snuggly too!)
It makes me laugh that he can be SO verbal at home but there are moments when we are out that he gets really shy and won't talk. Most of the night, he'd whisper "Trick or Treat" just before he got to the door. But thankfully, he always said thank you.
That's one cold duck!
Hmmm...this looks interesting and it definitely sounds fun. I wonder how long it will take Mama to notice if I stick it in my mouth.
Bummer! She caught me! But, Mama! Noah's eating a sucker, why can't I have one too?

2 comments:

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

Your boys are so cute together! I LOVE the last photo of them eating candy. adorable!

Shannon said...

Awwww!! The picture with the candy is so adorable! Glad to see you are having fun with them!