Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time with Nonni and Papa

This is my Papa, everyone. He's so much fun to play with and has some great ideas
like this one! Can you hear me from way down there?
Safe in Papa's arms.
Noah wanted to join in the fun too.
Just look at all the attention I can get! This is the life, and all I have to do is make a little noise.
Nonni makes a great bottle holder/rocker. We should keep her around, Mama.
They even snuggle with us.
But best of all, they help out Mommy when she needs some help too. I think once Petunia (the sewing machine) and Nonni worked out their differences, they were great friends.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that baby bottle in the middle of all the thread and fabric! Your mom looks so industrious! I'm dying to know what she was sewing. You'll have to post another photo with the completed project. And I'm so glad your Papa didn't leave Breven up on the shelf! Cute photos. A. Val