Monday, November 30, 2009

Day to Day in November

Can you believe that tomorrow is December? How this year is flying by! And Noah is really getting excited about his birthday on Friday. Here are some photos from the last couple weeks.
I still LOVE this face! It makes me laugh every time! And the great part is that he loves to do it!
Great pic-they're playing together! Well, not together together, but you know what I mean!
He's working on it! Its amazing how much pressure I'm getting from various people about Breven's skills. Even his doctor was a little worried that he wasn't more interested in crawling yet. But ya know-I'm okay with the fact that he still isn't crawling. I am enjoying these last few weeks of knowing that when I put B down somewhere, he'll be in the general vacinity. (he does move around somehow but I never see it happen:)) I'm almost wanting him to wait to crawl until after Christmas to avoid the Christmas tree wrestling matches that would ensue if and when Breven ever gets his hands on it:)
Noah decided he and Hinder were ready for a workout.
I think he's got "make sure he doesn't fall out" down.
Its already time to move Breven's crib down. And because there wasn't much of a difference, we moved it down to its lowest setting. :( My baby can't be growing that fast!!!
We finally got him looking at the camera!
While out in the garage with Daddy, decided he wanted to hammer something together. But of course, you have to be safe!
BEADS!
We have been having way too much fun with the beads Nonni brought with her. They are the boys favorite toy, who knew you could do so much with them?
Hi!
One bead, two bead...
Hmm...I wonder how they taste. I wonder if I can sneak a taste before Mommy sees...
Noah and I made a bead person
And we had to make bead Noah and bead Breven.

3 comments:

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

Cute bead project ideas! I can't believe it's almost time for a birthday?! Doesn't time just keep flying faster and faster?

Anonymous said...

As long as the beads are "Mardi Gras" beads and not "dress-up" beads it's ok for the boys to play with them.
Robb

Juanita Longanbach said...

How stinkin' cute! I can't believe Breven's getting so big, don't worry about the crawling thing...he's got an older brother who brings him everything and a mommy to carry him wherever he wants to go~ totally normal!