Friday, November 20, 2009

Farmers market

Where's Noah (and family)? Can you spot him in the crowd?
These 2 are getting more and more animated together every day. I love to see them interacting.
"One farmer talking to another" as quoted by Papa
This is my interpretation of Papa's quote "Don't mess with Texas"
(editor's note: it is the funniest thing. He loves to scrunch up his nose and blow in and out of his nose while making this face)
Come on, Mama. Lets do it together.
Hi! I betcha didn't know it was me up here, did you?
Our beloved Nonni and Papa.
Having a little bit of lunch while we were there.
I love getting this while we are at the Farmers Market
(And yes, Dad I did use your picture...it was better than mine!)
We lost Noah as soon as we stepped through the doors when he spotted this. Who needs to shop and walk around when they've got a trash truck to play with!

0 comments: