Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The firestation

WARNING!
This may cause blogger to go into a photo over load!! TONS of pictures ahead. Proceed with caution..
I really wanted to take Nonni and Papa to the firestation, so Saturday Mommy, Daddy, Breven, Nonni and Papa and me paid them a visit.
I wanna sit right here when I grow up. What do you think, Mama?
The fire trucks were so loud I had to plug my ears. Mommy tried pulling my fingers out a couple times, but it was way too loud.
Come on, guys! Let me show you around...
They even let Breven try out the drivers seat.
The hat was a little scary (and really heavy) so I had Papa wear the hat instead.
They even gave me a coloring book!
It doesn't get any better than this!
Look! Doesn't Papa look ready to go to an emergency?
Oh, hold on. I've got a booger.
This is the inside of an ambulance.
And then the coolest part. They started up one of the fire trucks and drove it around to the back so we could see how the hose works to spray water.
There is goes around the block.
It was so loud, next time I'm bringing earplugs.
I wasn't sure I wanted to hold the hose, but having both Mama and Daddy helped made it more fun.
Okay, show 'em your new trick, Breven. Wave bye-bye.

0 comments: